Tony stein, CEO of Healthcare Management Solutions was recently on BBC Radio Kent. He was invited along with Micheal Hodges from Christie and Co to speak to host Paul Obey about Social Care in the United Kingdom. Please use the player below to listen to the interview in full.
The Professional Care Home Management Solution
Healthcare Management Solutions provides Care Home Owners, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners a one-stop solution to all their care home management needs. From our dedicated Head Office in South Birmingham we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals.
We offer a flexible approach to all aspects of the work we undertake and provide a tailored solution through innovative practices, systems and services. Our aim is always to improve quality of care for residents and drive up performance and value for our clients.
Why Healthcare Management Solutions?
- We are trusted experts in all aspects of care home management.
- HCMS operate on some of the lowest ratios of Regional Managers to homes in the industry, ensuring close supervision at all times.
- As a dedicated care home management consultancy, we offer access to a wealth of hands on experience.
- HCMS can provide a long term solution to portfolio management at rates reflective of the scale economies that only large operators can attain.
- We have an enviable track record proven in delivering positive results in the most challenging situations.
- Our commitment to care home quality improvement is supported by industry leading systems including the IMPaCT® home audit tool.
- HCMS has unrivalled experience of assisting care homes with regulatory, contractual and financial difficulties.