HR Administrator, Full Time, Wythall, Birmingham
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Flexibility on timings over 5 days, Mon – Fri)
Healthcare Management Solutions (HCMS) provides Care Home Owners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector. From our dedicated Head Office we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a small but extremely busy HR Department. The role is very hands on and will be a vital role supporting the HR Team in day to day administrative tasks. As well as general HR tasks you will also be involved in adhoc HR projects, with the team like streamlining personnel records and updating the HR database systems for Head Office staff.
The key functions of this post are to:
- Provide HR administration support to the wider HR Team
- Administer and action all HR administrative processes, including recruitment, employee life cycle changes, and processes associated with termination of employment.
- Ensure all Disclosure Service checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner
- Assist in the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction as and when required.
- Provide HR support by providing and distributing policies and procedures and relative HR forms and letters in a timely and effective manner
- Assist in the development of HR policies and procedures
- Contribute to ad hoc HR projects as and when required
- Liaise with payroll
- Administer the probationary review periods
- Maintain the personnel filing system and employee records
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR department
- Assist with DBS and VISA enquiries
The ideal applicant must have 2 or more years’ experience in a busy administrative role and have a genuine interest in HR.
Candidates must be able to prove eligibility to work full-time in the United Kingdom with a relevant valid passport (not student visa).
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 7th December 2018