Social Media Officer, Full Time, Wythall, Birmingham
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Home and Office based with the requirement to travel to homes across the country
Healthcare Management Solutions (HCMS) provides Care Home Owners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector. From our dedicated Head Office, we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Officer to maintain and build the business reputation across digital and social media. An integral part of the team working in collaboration and providing support to all our clients.
The key functions of this post are:
- Lead on all social media activity for HCMS and its clients
- Working in support of our PR and Marketing team to deliver strategic campaigns through the use of external digital channels including websites and social media.
- Using website development skills to edit and produce innovative and creative content on website as directed by the IT Director, ensuring content is search engine optimised
- First point of contact for day to day liaison within our PR company and clients to ensure the websites are performing as required and updates/content changes are carried out.
- Responsible for contributing and inspiring our businesses and engage with supporters and online community
- Monitoring the home social media pages and moderating content where necessary, removing anything that breaches the policies of the company, rules on GDPR, or is socially, morally or ethically unacceptable.
- Ensuring that content is relevant and that pages are kept fresh and interesting.
- Ensuring that pages are reflective of content in other publicly available areas and are not contradictory.
- Providing advice on taking photographs and understanding the basics of providing suitable photographs for media use.
The ideal applicant will have demonstrate the following:
- Leading on all social media activity in a previous role
- Previous experience of managing social media campaigns
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
- Experience in video recording and editing software and be capable of basis video techniques with a view to being able to take and post video sequences of a standard suite for social media
- In-depth practical and theoretical knowledge of social media – able to devise and drive strategies and tactics across a variety of platforms including Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
- Awareness and technical knowledge of social media topics, trends, channels and platforms
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Candidates must be able to prove eligibility to work full-time in the United Kingdom with a relevant valid passport (not student visa).
Applicant must have a current, clean driving licence.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 28th June 2019