Position: Deputy Manager
Location: Dungate Manor
Rate of pay: To be negotiated at interview
Hours: 40 hours per week
We offer first class care for the elderly on a permanent or respite basis, delivered by highly trained professionals in lovely comfortable surroundings.
Our philosophy is simple; we want everyone to enjoy life to the full. We never forget that all our residents are individuals and we treat them with dignity, privacy and respect while offering freedom of choice and championing independence. We are ensuring every day is a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
Dungate Manor is exceptional, grand home was refurbished and opened by HRH Princes Alexandra in 2012. The warm and welcoming exceptional surroundings reflect the excellent facilities in which we deliver high quality care.
Compassion, Respect, Dignity and choice are the essential foundation stones to our approach. We ensure that we encourage greater involvement by residents and their families for shared decision making.
We ensure that all residents are fully involved in the planning and delivery of services, promoting their right to dignity, privacy, choice and independence.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- 1st level nurse (nursing) NVQ level 3 (residential)
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Team player
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the SOVA list
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service User group
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience/qualification in care for relevant Service User category
- To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. Ensure that all Company policies and procedures and all legal requirements are adhered to within the defined timescales.
For information about the main responsibilities of this role, please contact us to obtain a job description.
Here are some of the can benefits we can offer:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, then please send your CV to email@example.com. For more information contact Dungate Manor on 01737 244149.
Please take a look at our careers page at www.larchwoodcare.co.uk
Closing date: 15/02/2019
We look forward to hearing from you!