Role: Deputy Manager
Location: Ladyfield House, Kiveton Park, Sheffield, S26 6UY
Hours: 40 hours per week
Pay rate: Competitive (to be discussed at interview)
Ladyfield Residential and Dementia Care Home provides skilled care for up to fifty service users, from a homely setting and versatile team of experienced care professionals.
The ideal candidate will be caring and compassionate with a genuine interest in working with people and with elderly service users. Also be able to follow instructions and procedures, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, be a team player as well as be able to work on own initiative. For the successful candidate there is ample opportunity for career development and progression.
To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. Ensure that all Company policies and procedures and all legal requirements are adhered to within the defined timescales.
For information about the main responsibilities of this role, please contact us to obtain a job description.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 (residential)
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Team player
- Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service User group
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience/qualification in care for relevant Service User category
Here are some of the can benefits we can offer:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, then please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Robyn on 01564 820182
Please take a look at our careers page at www.larchwoodcare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline: Friday 15th February 2019