Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Type: Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Healthcare Management Solutions (HCMS) provides Care Home Owners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector. From our dedicated Head Office we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals.
The Property Services Department is responsible for achieving care home excellence throughout the portfolio of care homes by ensuring that the clients residing in our care homes live in a well maintained and safe environment. We achieve this by planning, delivering and evaluating the refurbishment and upgrading of the care homes we manage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking person to be part of a dynamic team. To provide support to the Estates Manager to enable the Regional Managers and Care Centre Managers to effectively operate their Care Centres to comply with Health Authority, Fire Authority, Health & Safety Executive, Environmental Health and Social Services Standards. To achieve care home excellence throughout the portfolio of homes by ensuring that the clients residing in our care homes live in a well maintained and safe environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Monitor contractor performance to ensure compliance.
• Undertake annual Health and Safety Audits in each care home and preparing a report and action plan on your findings.
• Review Fire Risk Assessments and obtain quotations for any remedial works required.
• Assist in the planning of the periodic preventative maintenance programme.
• Advising on general maintenance related issues as and when they arise.
• Assisting to obtain quotations.
• Monitor work carried out by contractors to ensure that the company are getting value for money and that the quality of work is maintained.
• Assist the home manager in the recruitment and induction of new home based maintenance staff if required.
• Maintain regular contact with the Property Services Helpdesk and identify tasks escalated to the helpdesk that could be potentially be completed at home level.
• Undertaking general administrative tasks as required.
• Promote and ensure the good reputation of the home and the company.
• Co-ordinate the Periodic Preventative Maintenance Service Contracts to ensure that they are carried out on time.
• Liaising with the contractors and Home Managers to ensure they are aware when the engineers will be on site to carry out the Preventative Maintenance Service.
• Ensuring copies of the service reports / certificates are received on completion of the Preventative Maintenance Service visit.
• Preparing a monthly report for the Estates Manager detailing the status of all service work.
• Dealing with general repairs, emergency callouts and enquires and logging calls with the contractors as required.
• Liaising with contractors and suppliers regarding availability to attend.
• Collating and reviewing quotations and creating a purchase order using our automated purchase order system whilst adhering to authorisation levels.
• Deal with any complaints or issues raised by the home against any contractor.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Please Quote Ref: (FM/JB/HCMS)
Closing Date: 15th July 2022