Healthcare Management Solutions is the country’s leading provider of consultancy and interim management to the care home sector.
Our success comes from helping our clients identify problems, implement solutions and turnaround underperforming care homes.
From our Head Office in Wythall, just south of Birmingham, our 100 strong team covers all aspects of care home management, consultancy and inspection including, operations, finance, quality, administration, Estates, IT and HR.
The portfolio of homes, businesses and clients is always changing and with it, the demands upon our team. We are currently seeking a Financial Accounts and Payroll Manager to supplement the finance function and become a key part in delivering quality financial information to our business, and for our clients.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of accounts preparation, have worked in a senior position within a finance function and will be a self-starter capable of working autonomously and as part of a wider team. At HCMS, no two days are the same and the ability to adapt quickly and work flexibly is essential.
In return, HCMS offers a friendly and supportive working environment, and the opportunity to work alongside passionate and enthusiastic people driven by a desire to deliver excellent care to those living in the homes we manage.
You will be responsible for
- The management and delivery of client financial information
- Client payrolls
- Training and development of the accounts and payroll team members
- Day to day responsibility of the management of the accounts and payroll teams
- Responsible for the management and development of the accounts and payroll teams
- Responsible for the production of quality, timely and auditable management accounts and KPI data for clients
- Production of robust forecast data
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll deadlines are met
- Responsible for ensuring that all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
- Client relationship management
- Ad hoc duties as required
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Quote Ref: FM/Recruitment
Closing date: 7th August 2020