HR Administrator, Full – time, Wythall, Birmingham
Salary: Depending on Experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Healthcare Management Solutions (HCMS) provides Care Home Owners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector. From our dedicated Head Office we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a busy and expanding HR Department in a rapidly growing business.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Administrator will provide day to day HR administrative support and contribute to the long‐term development of the HR function in particular during an initial period of recruitment, development and growth.
The key functions of this post are to:
- Provide HR administration support to the wider HR Team
- Manage the new starter process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction.
- Administer and action all HR administrative processes, including employee life cycle changes and processes associated with termination of employment
- Ensure all Disclosure & Barring & PVG service checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner and update and maintain the logging and management of checks
- Provide HR support by providing and distributing policies and procedures and relative HR forms and letters in a timely and effective manner
- Assist in the development of HR policies and procedures
- Contribute to ad hoc HR projects as and when required
- Liaise with payroll department for reference details
- Administer the probationary review periods and appraisal reviews
- Maintain the personnel filing system and employee records and archiving
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR department
- Equal Opportunities monitoring
- Updates distribution lists
- Visit homes to provide administration support when required
- Minute meetings where necessary
- Manage all COVID 19 information for both head office and the care homes including vaccine information and isolations
- Have knowledge of right to work checks and the documentation required
- Assist the Recruitment Coordinator with posting job adverts, screening CV’s and updating company websites with vacancies
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- 12 months HR administration experience within a HR Team environment
- Demonstrable experience of producing accurate and complex employment / contractual documentation and correspondence
- Experience of maintaining comprehensive records
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- CIPD/Working towards CIPD (Desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, email and polite telephone manner.
- Integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent Administrative Skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within defined quality standards
- A keen eye for detail
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Please Quote Ref: HCMS/HRAdmin
Closing date – 17th June 2022