Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Head Office
Reporting to: HR Director
Department: Human Resources
Healthcare Management Solutions (HCMS) provides Care Home Owners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector. From our dedicated Head Office we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a busy and expanding HR Department in a rapidly growing business.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will provide generalist HR Advice, support and guidance to Managers within the designated business areas. In this exciting role, you will act as the first point of contact for general HR queries providing accurate and timely advice.
As a strong HR Generalist with a broad understanding of employment law, you will be solution focused when approaching and resolving ER issues. You will be a self-starter with strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels and provide high quality support at all times in a calm manner. The successful candidate should hold a full UK driving licence as occasional travel will be required as part of the role.
The key functions of this post are to:
- Provide an advisory service to Regional Managers and Care Home Managers regarding ER matters including grievance, disciplinary, capability, investigations, hearings, absence and performance.
- Work closely with the HR Manager to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
- Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- To develop and maintain productive relationships with Regional Managers and Care Centre Managers to establish professional credibility.
- To provide weekly and monthly HR reports in relation to all HR matters.
- To keep up to date with the developments in employment legislation and HR best practice
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and to participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties, training and / or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job.
To apply for the role you should be:
- CIPD qualified up to Level 5
- 2 years’ experience in a generalist advisory position
- Have 1 year advisory experience in dealing with large numbers of HR cases.
- Have advisory experience covering multi-site locations
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Please Quote Ref: HR/HCMS
Deadline for the post is: Friday 22nd July 2022