A modern, fit-for-purpose care home operator requires a substantial head office function to be able to deliver a high quality, compliant, service that can provide good MI. Significant advantages and opportunities arise from the development of a group under HCMS management.
- Scalability. HCMS can offer a management platform capable of adding any number of services at any time (the largest single group that HCMS has on-boarded and soft-landed, at any one time is 60 homes). This allows growth to be determined by opportunity and not restricted by capacity. Whatever size the portfolio, HCMS clients benefit from the resources of a large corporate provider with the capacity to smoothly onboard and integrate new home and groups, whatever the size.
- Comprehensive solution. HCMS offers a fully comprehensive solution from the outset. HCMS has over a hundred employees providing the following functions:
Whether you’re beginning with 1 service or 20, you will have the full suite of management functions available to support your investment.
- Management. The HCMS team have a proven track record of managing care services. Recruiting a new team is always a risk, particularly at a time when the intention is to grow and acquire new services and when, as a new provider, regulatory scrutiny will be at it’s highest.
- Geography. As HCMS has a national presence, investors are not geographically restricted when seeking new opportunities. This greatly increases the chances of being able to identify and secure assets at the right price.
- Cost. HCMS provides a fixed cost management solution, thereby making investment decisions much simpler.
- Exit. At exit there are options. If the incoming investor already owns a portfolio then a company or asset sale is simple, and the complexity of making an entire head office team redundant is eradicated. Alternatively, the incoming investor can consider the possibility of continuing to contract with HCMS to provide management services in the long or short term.