1st Line IT Advisor – Head Office, Wythall, Birmingham
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Healthcare Management Solutions (HCMS) provides Care Home Owners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector. From our dedicated Head Office we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals.
As a result of company expansion, HCMS’ IT team are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated 1st Line IT Support technician to complement the existing IT team. Educated to a minimum of A-level standard and with a keen interest in IT, the ideal applicant will have a passion for delivering outstanding support services to our customers and staff. An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills are essential to this role, as is a willingness to be a team player.
The key functions of this post are to:
- Assist with providing first line desktop support to approximately 300 remote and 60 head-office users covering both software and hardware across multiple UK sites.
- Support internal computer-users by troubleshooting a range of hardware and software issues using a centralised Service Desk, predominantly MS Windows but including Apple Mac products.
- Provide troubleshooting of systems and peripherals e.g. scanners and printers.
- Set up new users, desktop PCs, laptops and printers.
- Assist with the installation and configuration of new IT equipment and the upgrading of existing systems.
- Effective management of support records to ensure customers receive regular progress updates.
- Deliver professional customer service to exceed expectations.
The ideal applicant must be able to prove eligibility to work full-time in the United Kingdom with a relevant working valid passport (not student visa).
(Please Quote Ref: ITS/KW/HCMS)
Apply Online today