Healthcare Management Solutions (HCMS) is the UK’s leading provider of management and consultancy to the care home sector. HCMS has an enviable reputation with a client list that includes major banks and accountancy firms as well as private clients.
HCMS is a professional team with in depth knowledge and experience of social care. We are a team that share organisational values and have a passion for excellence in everything we do. As part of our continual growth we are looking for an experienced Peripatetic Manager who can demonstrate their successful contribution to business development in the care sector, supporting the Operations Team in the improvement of quality of services and standards in private care and nursing homes throughout the Northern/ Southern region and to play a pivotal role in business recovery.
• Managing a home which does not have a permanent manager, or where an existing manager requires support
• Compliance towards legislative and regulatory guideline
• Implementation and continuous monitoring of policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of client care and service
• Development and review of care plans to meet the physical, social and psychological needs of clients
• To provide strong leadership skills to enhance clients quality of life by identifying and reducing risks by conducting care audits and taking corrective action
• Liaising with external bodies
• Overseeing the management of medication
• Recruitment of Care Home Managers and staff teams
• Managing the disciplinary and grievance procedure and performance related issues
If you have the skills and experience and have a passion for excellence in everything you do contact us at email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter demonstrating your achievements and relevant experience.
The ideal applicant must be able to prove eligibility to work full-time in the United Kingdom
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org