Job title: Property Services Administrator
Location: Wythall, B47 6JR
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Healthcare Management Solutions (HCMS) provides Care Home Owners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector. From our dedicated Head Office we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals.
The Property Services Department is responsible for achieving care home excellence throughout the portfolio of care homes by ensuring that the clients residing in our care homes live in a well maintained and safe environment. We achieve this by planning, delivering and evaluating the refurbishment and upgrading of the care homes we manage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking person to be part of a dynamic team to assist in the smooth running of the Property Services Department. The successful candidate will need to have at least two years customer services experience and demonstrated commitment to improving quality for those who live and work in care homes. You will need to be enthusiastic, inspirational, approachable and analytical with an ability to communicate at all levels.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintaining the asset register database for all care homes via the companies Portal.
- Collating, reviewing and uploading service contract certificates and other documentation to multi-users database system.
- Dealing with general repairs, emergency callouts and enquires and logging calls with the contractors as required.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers regarding availability to attend.
- Collating and reviewing quotations and creating a purchase order using our automated purchase order system whilst adhering to authorisation levels.
- Collating and checking invoices prior to forwarding to the purchase ledger department for payment.
- Collating and checking contractor quality satisfaction questionnaires and updating the data collection spreadsheet.
- Assisting to obtain quotations.
- Collate and inspect timesheets and expenses claims for the companies decorating team prior to submission.
- Liaise with the Landlords of the Head Office and report any building defect or repairs to them.
- Undertaking general administrative tasks as required to include filing and storage of documents.
- Promote and ensure the good reputation of the home and the company.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Quote Ref: PSA/JB/HCMS)
Closing Date: Friday 14th December 2018