Quality Manager, Full-time. UK Travel required
Salary: (Negotiable, DOE)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Healthcare Management Solutions (HCMS) provides Care Home Owners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector. From our dedicated Head Office we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals across the UK.
The Quality Department is responsible for undertaking objective quality monitoring of homes together with maintenance and development of clinical governance processes and tools such as policies, procedures, and audits across the Company. Our main monitoring tool is the in house ‘IMPaCT’ audit which has received many positive reviews from customers.
We have recently launched a suite of portal based clinical governance tools to assist those with operational responsibility for Care Homes, to manage clinical information from their service to improve their services. In 2014, we were instrumental in achieving ISO 9001:2008 quality management accreditation, and are now part of a UK ISO 17020 pilot with UKAS to be accredited to inspect care homes.
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking person to be part of a dynamic team. The successful candidate will need to:
· Have experience of, and understand the intricacies of providing good quality care and clinical care.
· Be able to demonstrate commitment to improving quality for those who live and work in care homes.
· Be enthusiastic, inspirational, approachable and analytical with an ability to communicate at all levels.
· Be able to travel across the UK
The key specifications of this post are to:
· Have a working knowledge of the regulatory requirements of care homes to use our bespoke IMPaCT audit tool as part of quality monitoring of homes.
· Be able to draw on extensive experience in social care to inspire those working in care homes to select the appropriate strategies to change and develop their services.
· Provide advice and support to the operations team where investigations are required.
· Be part of our developing inspections team to once 17020 accreditation to inspect care homes has been achieved.
· Contribute to the development and review of clinical governance processes such as policies and procures, audits, and key performance indicators.
Apply online today or contact Robyn at HCMS on 01564 820 182 for any further information
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Quote Ref: QM/HCMS