Quality Support Administrator– Head Office, Wythall
Salary: Negotiable, Dependant on Experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Healthcare Management Solutions is the country’s leading provider of consultancy and interim management to the care home sector.
Our success comes from helping our clients identify problems, implement solutions and turnaround underperforming care homes.
From our Head Office in Wythall, just south of Birmingham, our 100 strong team covers all aspects of care home management, consultancy and inspection including, operations, finance, quality, administration, Estates, IT and HR.
The portfolio of homes, businesses and clients is always changing and with it, the demands upon our team. We are currently seeking a Quality Support Administrator who will provide valuable administration support to the Quality Team.
The Successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the highest if confidentiality when dealing with sensitive material and information. You will have excellent administrative experience and have exemplary Microsoft office skills. You will work within the Head office Administration support team and provide support to the quality team and the PA to the MD.
In return, HCMS offers a friendly and supportive working environment, and the opportunity to work alongside passionate and enthusiastic people driven by a desire to deliver excellent care to those living in the homes we manage.
- Working within the Head Office administration team to provide support to the Quality team and PA to the MD.
- Responsible for processing all Care Record/Employee Liability/Public Liability requests in accordance with required timescales.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures held on Portal and in policy folder are current versions.
- Responsible for Portal announcements and alerts on Portal.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining Quality Manuals for new homes.
- Ordering of Workbooks for the homes annually.
- Ordering BNF Books for the homes annually.
- Maintain accurate spreadsheets.
- Logging and recording of feedback survey results for all homes.
- Attend and record minutes at Quality Team Meetings, ensure all actions are followed up.
- Co-ordinate diaries and whereabouts of Quality Team.
- Make arrangements for travel/accommodation on behalf of the Quality team if required.
- Producing reports and presentations as required.
- Assisting in the organisation of events.
- Provide reception/telephone cover in the absence of the Receptionist.
- Support the homes with archiving of documents as required.
- Support other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- The job description is not comprehensive but contains the main responsibilities and functions of the post. Other reasonable duties may be required, in accordance with departmental needs.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Recruitment@hcsolutions.co.uk quoting – QSA/HD
Closing date July 22nd 2023